Brand new from Alien Graphics. I can custom design a vinyl graphic with your Class and nifty sword running through it. (Wizard is shown). You can choose from White, Black, Silver, Gold, Red, Yellow, Blue, Pink, Orange, and Green. 2 sizes Small (approx 3.5″ x 9.5″) & Large (approx 7″ x 19.5″). I’m still working on getting a store set up at the website as the vinyl cutter is BRAND new. So I am currently taking orders via e-mail. email@example.com or from Twitter @Alien_Graphics_ or Facebook message. This is a special introductory offer for my readers only. $5 for the small and $10 for the large. I can also custom design a vinyl graphic sticker to your specifications.
October 18, 2011 Posted by Vulcan Stev | Ad Man Portfolio, Alien Graphics, Fluff/Inspiration, News, Reviews and Culture, RPG | Alien Graphics, D&D, Dungeons & Dragons, Vinyl Graphics, Window Decals, Window Stickers, Wizard | 3 Comments
The treeline on the southside of our property. I really liked the cloud formations when I shot these photos.
The creek that runs through my backyard. This is a panoramic photo that I shot and put together in Photoshop.
This ad was designed for Randy Hartgrave of RHarts Greenlawn. Published in the spring of 2010, the client liked it so much he used the ad in many other publications and had me redesign it other formats for different uses.
Union Auto is a weekly advertiser with the Conrad Record. December 2009, The Record ran a special Christmas section. Union Auto requested that their ad feature their normal “cars for sale” look but had a “Christmassy” theme to it as well. This is what I came up with.
This ad was commisioned at this size because the client was very impressed with what I designed for the full page ad (part 3). Again the photos are all mine as was the concept.
The only gas station in town shut down for remodeling. The local farm co-op wanted potential customers to know that they didn’t have to drive 20 miles to the nearest available gasoline. All photography was mine. I was given a bare outline for what the ad needed to say. The client was so impressed with the ad they decided to run it for four consecutive weeks.
I’m especially fond of this ad (and the next). I shot all the photos for this ad and the concept was mine from start to finish. The client liked the ad so much that they commissioned one for Mother’s Day 2010.
Peace and Long Life
Greetings, welcome to the database of Stev, the Vulcan currently on assigment somewhere in the American Heartland.
Vulcan Stev's Database is a chronicle of his viewpoints on life, a repository for his Demotivational Posters, and a place to store the cool stuff he puts together in Photoshop
Enjoy your visit. It is a logical place to be.
Live Long and Prosper
Vulcan Stev on The View from My Chair: Klingo… Alex Mew on The View from My Chair: Klingo… Vulcan Stev on 30 D30 30 Charts & Tables… GoldenKeyboard on 30 D30 30 Charts & Tables… 30 D30: 30 Charts an… on 30 D30 30 Charts & Tables…
The crew likes these posts
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Mass Combat – Unearthed Arcana from TribalityIn this week’s Unearthed Arcana, we see a shift from character options to another look at mass combat rules for DMs, based on previous survey feedback. The last time we saw mass combat was back in March 2015.We also get a request to complete and a survey for the Wizard and Warlock... [...]
- History of Universal RPGs (Part Six: 2010-2011) from Age of RavensHOLY LAZY ANALOGY! It’s clear going through these lists designers have varied approaches to the idea of an rpg that can do everything. We’ve seen 89 rpgs, not counting pdf-only mentions. Today’s list, in particular, showcases a spectrum of “conceptions.” I have an... [...]
- My Private Jakalla Map 1H from Dyson's DodecahedronIt is time to dig deep under the city streets of a yet unnamed city of Tekumel. The goal of … Continue reading → [...]
- Hubris Print on Demand is Now Available! As is New DIY RPG Productions Apparel Page from Role-playing – Wrathofzombie's BlogHubris is FINALLY out on POD on both Drivethru and Lulu (although Lulu is softcover only)! I am thrilled the Hubris is finally out and done! I want to thank everyone for their excitement, support, and interest in my book! This project has taken six years of my life to write, but it was... [...]
- Cave Magic Web Comic 1-94: Rowdy Cave Lions 4 from Wielding a Bohemian Ear SpoonCave Magic Book 1: Spirit Lake begins here: Cave Magic Web Comic [...]
- Dawnlord Vyros from JP on GamingAnother goodies from the Facebook mega-lot. This guy is oddly positioned: that bird looks the wrong way, the sword looks like it should rest on his shoulder but doesn't. Still, I really enjoyed painting this guy. As the first model in the Retribution... [...]
- Lazy Recall: Week 1 SPL Results and Power Rankings from TribalityA review of the first week of the Smite SPL Season 4 Spring Split, and a look forward to the week ahead. [...]
- Frostgrave: On A Frozen River from Tower of the ArchmageWith far too long a break, I finally got in a game of Frostgrave! Saturday we assembled the usual suspects and played the second game of the 2017 Thaw of the Lich Lord campaign, though for me it was game 1.The Doctors Ecclescake and Payne had rounded u... [...]
- Boardgame review – What’s Up from G*M*S MagazineWhat’s up is a memory game for two to four players from Strawberry Studios that plays in 15 to 20 minutes in which players must create collections of birds to become the winners. There is little else to say, as thematically What’s Up could be anything, so there is no story background or... [...]
- D&D 5e Numbers to Keep In Your Head from Sly FlourishNote: This article has been updated since the original written in February 2015. Below is a summary of the numbers you can keep in your head to help you run Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition roleplayin [...]
- Mass Combat – Unearthed Arcana from Tribality
Order of the D30
LCARS (Library Computer Access Retrieval System)
- Ad Man Portfolio (10)
- Agent of October (2)
- Alien Graphics (3)
- Blog Carnival (8)
- Comic Books (31)
- Connection Ministries (19)
- DC (22)
- Demotivational Posters (249)
- Destination Iowa (3)
- Fake Movie Posters (3)
- Firefly (2)
- Fluff/Inspiration (335)
- Gaming in the Universe of… (32)
- Gaming Notes (30)
- Goober's Place (One Way Express) (17)
- Legacy D&D (54)
- Life near an Iowa Cornfield (76)
- Little Dutch Can (4)
- Marvel (12)
- Memories of Virginia (11)
- Movie Reviews (65)
- Movie Trivia (3)
- Movies (52)
- Mrs. Vulcan Stev's Fight (42)
- News, Reviews and Culture (43)
- Nit-picking (2)
- Observations of a Noob GM (11)
- Order of the D30 (11)
- Other Systems (52)
- Photoshop Creativity (15)
- Play (21)
- Plot Hooks from… (9)
- Risus (8)
- RPG (164)
- Savage Worlds (22)
- Science Fiction (26)
- Serialized Fiction (1)
- SS3F (4)
- Star Trek (61)
- Star Wars (12)
- Stargate (6)
- Stev (2)
- TweetLibs (4)
- Twitter Inspired (4)
- Vulcan Stev (30)
- Vulcan Stev Family Journey (15)
Nebula of Tags20th Century Fox Ad Man Ashya T'Sai Batman breast cancer Cancer Cancer Crisis cancer fight Captain Kirk Car Wars Christmas humor comic book characters Connection Ministries Coping with Cancer creative writing D&D D&D 2e D&D humor demotivation Demotivational Poster Dungeons & Dragons Fake Movie Poster Fluff/Inspiration Fluff/Inspiration demotivation game night game stats Gaming in the Universe of Goober Goobers words of wisdom Harry Potter INA Inspiration/Fluff Little Dutch Can Liver Cancer LOLcats Movie Review Movie Reviews Movies Mrs. Vulcan Stev Mrs. Vulcan Stev's Fight Nevets Belin New Hope Fellowship News One Way Express Order of the D30 Paramount Pictures Photoshop pirates Pirates of the Caribbean PIT #1 PIT #2 PIT #3 Plot Hooks from... Portfolio Reviews and Culture Risus Rory's Story Cubes RPG RPG Blog Carnival RPG Bloggers Network Savage Worlds Spock Stargate SG-21 Star Trek Star Trek: TOS Star Trek Humor Star Wars Star Wars humor Stev Super Heroes The Watchmen Vulcan Stev Walt Disney Pictures Warner Bros. Ye Olde Shoppe of Magicks
Site infoVulcan Stev's Database
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.