30 D30 30 Charts & Tables that make the most of your biggest Die
Yes I’ve been away from this blog for a while. I do plan on making a return. But I’ve been busy with my home-based business, Alien Graphics.
I’ve also been writing. My new book is available from RPGNow.com 30 D30: 30 Charts & Tables that make the most of your biggest Die http://www.rpgnow.com/product/102089. It’s only $5.
Inside you’ll find every D30 chart ever published on this blog as well as several new ones.
30 Dreams & Nightmares
- You are trapped in a maze of cardboard boxes that you cannot escape from (This actually happened to a PC in the Quest for the Staff of Genesis) Gerrit Nibbelink reminded me.
- You are fighting a dragon in your underwear
- Your mother-in-law has joined the party
- There’s no more beer
- You found the treasure trove but cannot get inside
- Your armor vanishes in the midst of battle
- There is a cat on you at all times and is constantly wanting your attention
- Seven beauties of the opposite gender have been bathing you
- You cannot get out of the tavern
- Your sword begins to sing in battle
- Lemmings have decided to follow you everywhere
- Knights with outrageous French accents taunt you at every turn
- Your mounts have been replaced by coconuts
- Your quest is to find a shrubbery
- The party has been hired to protect Princess Lowhan
- Bowser has decided to become your friend
- You are now required to say “It’s Morphin’ Time” to get your weapons to work
- Your dreams are so life-like that you cannot tell the difference between wake and sleep
- Jabba has put a bounty on you
- The knight in black armor with asthma claims to be your father
- The princess you just kissed is really your sister
- Cats think you are a scratching post
- Your aftershave is really a dragon aphrodisiac
- You are on planet full of talking apes
- One of your followers gets lost and turns into an evil version of themselves (Jolly Blackburn)
- The tavern runs out of ale
- The party is forced to live in a yellow submersible
- In the light of a full moon you turn skeletal
- You’ve defeated the dragon only to discover his treasure had been repossessed
- The Learning Channel has decided to follow your party for a documentary.
Here’s the Complete table of contents:
Saints for Your Cleric to Invoke.
30 Clichés Turned Into Magical Items.
Curses to Place on Your Magical Items.
The Infinity Rings.
Reasons for the Party to Actually Enter the Dungeon.
Random Monster Encounter.
You Found What at the Side of the Road?
Musical Acts in the Tavern.
Reasons Why Your Technology Failed.
Random City Encounters.
Names of Ships.
Single Use Items for a Magic User.
Where Have You Been?
Fear Toxins Sprayed on the PC by a Vengeful Wizard.
Drinks Being Served at the Bar.
Entrée’s Being Served at the Cantina/Restaurant.
Side Effects of Failed Spells from the Nearby School of Magic.
Random Things for the NPC to Say, When the PC Continues Questioning Beyond Your Notes.
Scholarships/Schools of Training at the Local University.
What Manner of Roadkill is That?
Dreams and Nightmares.
Insults Hurled at the PCs by NPCs.
Famous Artisans and the Most Famous of Their Works.
Epic Bardic Poems.
Famous Weaponsmiths/Armorers and the Weapon/Armor That Made Them Famous.
Random Pies Cooling at a Campsite/Window.
Notices Hung at the Village Gathering Spot.